Premium Member
6,114 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
you can try it and
i dont trust post man but
i can post them
Come ride down to me then =] are they 10mm or 12mm? Ive never seen Benji's ones =/

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Or you could ride to Omar and get what you need?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Calm it kermit! Borrow me your tom tom and I'd go! :)

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
d-r125 said:
Calm it kermit! Borrow me your tom tom and I'd go! :)
What did people do before Tom Tom. This eBay generation don't seem to want to leave their house to get anything.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
I don't use Sat Nav!
I make a note of all the road names I need to take, e.g. :B3006 etc.
And any large ish towns that are on the way.

Then I simply follow road signs :)

Reactions: Killachipmunk

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
What did people do before Tom Tom. This eBay generation don't seem to want to leave their house to get anything.

Well if you dont have enough time to travel to get an item you can simply order online :) If I have about 2 hours spare I can go to Omars, if not I have to order online. Like I said Im busy recently and getting moaned by the misses saying I dont spend enough time with her doesnt help :(

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
d-r125 said:
Well if you dont have enough time to travel to get an item you can simply order online :) If I have about 2 hours spare I can go to Omars, if not I have to order online. Like I said Im busy recently and getting moaned by the misses saying I dont spend enough time with her doesnt help :(
Dude I'm only messin I buy plenty of stuff online just not eBay. But for something I can collect I would get on my bike and go get it. I'm single mate so it easy for me but I know where your coming from.

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Dude I'm only messin I buy plenty of stuff online just not eBay. But for something I can collect I would get on my bike and go get it. I'm single mate so it easy for me but I know where your coming from.

Hahah Single life is great but then when your single you want someone... when your with someone you want to be single. Ohh LIFE!

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Hahah Single life is great but then when your single you want someone... when your with someone you want to be single. Ohh LIFE!
At the moment i have my bike... Decided to have a little break from females, drive me mad... Not that it may not change if someone came along but i certainly m not looking at the moment. Have a lot of female friends and think i prefer them that way for now.

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
d-r125 said:
You could get them yesterday

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
does this mod do anything for the sound? since it's changing the way air moves around, also would we be able to do this at peak meet? :p

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Gweglez said:
does this mod do anything for the sound? since it's changing the way air moves around, also would we be able to do this at peak meet? :p
I never thought about that, if bung in the middle with no cutting should be able to do at meet.

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
You could get them yesterday

Could have but never knew you had em :) its cool bro anyway.. When I see ya Il get em.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
I sincerely doubt it will make ANY noticeable difference to sound...
We really are talking about a very minute difference...

This mod would be easy to enough to do at the meet.
I could do it for you Saturday night if you wish?

61 - 80 of 88 Posts