Premium Member
6,114 Posts
na my termi dont either!
i just cba to take the panel off haha!
Thats pure lazy man! Its only two tiny bolts and one screw!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
I'll do it next time I'm cleaning my bike at home as usually take a lot of the panels off.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Yeah I was thinking of doing this when I took my panels off to clean bike!!! Anyone got a link to a bung we can use? something cheap :D

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
d-r125 said:
Yeah I was thinking of doing this when I took my panels off to clean bike!!! Anyone got a link to a bung we can use? something cheap :D
I think it 12mm and should be able to get from good tool shop or maybe a b&q or somewhere. But I guess you cheapskates wanna buy off fleabay :p

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Benji makes em :)

·
Registered
712 Posts
They were at one point. No idea if they currently still are or not...
Still listed, with many happy customers.

If people want a set and send paypal payment direct to me rather than going through ebay, I usually charge £6.00 on ebay including postage will do the pair for £5.00 as a forum special. PM me for my paypal address.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Still listed, with many happy customers.

If people want a set and send paypal payment direct to me rather than going through ebay, I usually charge £6.00 on ebay including postage will do the pair for £5.00 as a forum special. PM me for my paypal address.
What ever happened to the days where if you wanted something you gave a man some money in exchange for a product? lol i do not do paypal or fleabay. where abouts are you from? Or i could pop a fiver in the post to you like ive done to Fisher in the past. Or would you bring them for me to the Matlock meet?

·
Registered
712 Posts
What ever happened to the days where if you wanted something you gave a man some money in exchange for a product? lol i do not do paypal or fleabay. where abouts are you from? Or i could pop a fiver in the post to you like ive done to Fisher in the past. Or would you bring them for me to the Matlock meet?
Can bring them to the matlock meet, not a problem, and that saves postage and a jiffy bag, so if you are at the matlock meet, call it £4.

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Would have to check but I think I read somewhere they have to be 12mm. Benji is bringing a pair for me to Matlock.

its a 10mm end cap but with lip its 12mm I wont be at the meet mate :(

41 - 60 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.