Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Actually a r125 forum veteran from the old forum and actually came onto this forum but stopped using it due to other commitments. And other things taking up my time.

But anyway some of the older forumers will know me. But for the newer ones my name is kenny. I live in Kilmacolm which is about 20 mile from Glasgow. I still ride my YZF R125 in red.

Look forward to getting to know new people and discussing stuff with all of you's

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
A welcome back mate. A fair bit is different then the old forum. But I'd say we've got a warmer bunch of people :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeh. I was on the forum with the likes of benji and that. The first forum we all used. Was a moderator on that one then we all swapped when the new one got put up. Was a mod on that one as well. Is this a new and improved one again? Because I did notice I had to make up a new account.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Yeah new site. Alot more up to date look. Is maintained by our glamourous admin Fisher ;) (is the flattery working, can I get a pay rise?) And loads of regular posts despite our (currently) small numbers

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Are you brown nosing me? ^^

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
My face is covered in stuff i can't talk about ;)

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
hey, Kenny, good to see you back. how's your foot/leg?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey folks.

D-r125

I Will try to get a blog done when I have the time and can get on a laptop as I don't have one so need to steal abit of times of someone else's. Lol. And all the pics are quite old but I'm planning on doing abit of carbon wrapping to the bike.

Hey mr white.

Legs doing good it is sometimes sore durin the cold weather but I was expecting that lol. But apart from that it's perfectly good.

Glad to be back got a few questions to ask aswell about some stuff

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Will be waitin ;)

also if you want to tag people you simply add an @ sign then name e.g. @name - Kennyyzf then the person will get notified like you will now

1 - 13 of 13 Posts