R125Forum.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im on my lunch break thought id walk round the back to check on my bike, I then see this massive piece of shet! really got my blood boiling because if i was near him id leave my mark on his bike for sure!

Has no respect for riders around him.

do you guys come across this or is it just me and central London

2012-02-03 14.12.05.jpg

2012-02-03 14.12.15.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
You'd be surprised how many people don't think.
A lot of the new riders at my college don't seem to realise that the big bikes can only fit in the end spaces, and take them up anyway...

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
What was his number plate? I think you should name and shame him!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Some people you should of left a note saying sorry for scratching the bike and make him confused looking for a scratch o.0 ?

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
yea i see this alot at college!
peeds park about a foot away from each other!!!
At college this morning. This one ****** with a 650 old yamaha cruiser ish style bike parked length ways accross several parking bays.
SO I parked him in :)

Not drawn very accurately, but it more or less explains what happend:
Untitled.png

Reactions: mozz

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Oh, seeing as we're DRAWING NOW
Parking at College.jpg

The blue things are cars, and the black is walls, with two poles to hold the roof on.
There's 2 big bikes, mine and a friend's, and we geniunely can't get into any other spaces than the purple ones. If the cars aren't there, we can, but then we might get blocked in later.
And for some reason, the Year 12s on peds still don't leave those spaces open for us. They can get around the poles and they can fit in any of the others. I could if I had a ped, I know it!

·
Registered
712 Posts
I don't really see the problem with the first picture, they are a massive bike, and it's parked in a bike bay.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
I don't really see the problem with the first picture, they are a massive bike, and it's parked in a bike bay.
The point is, you can fit at least three or four bikes in there if he parked in the same orientation as the others.
Instead, he parked along width wise, leaving masses of space... Means you can't use half the car park without blocking him in.

His bike isn't THAT big, same size as the R.

EDIT: Oh. Just realise you are talking about the Honda in the photo? Iif so.... it's wrong because look at the bike next to it, he has bent his mirror in!

Reactions: D-Drz

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if he parked more straight he wouldn't need to bend in guys mirror also he parked so close the tho blue and red Honda that the front wheel was touching the exhaust

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if he had parked stright the back of the bike would be in the road! which means it could get knocked over!
WRONG! PROVEN HERE! FOUND THIS TODAY

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Fisher said:
At college this morning. This one ****** with a 650 old yamaha cruiser ish style bike parked length ways accross several parking bays.
SO I parked him in :)

Not drawn very accurately, but it more or less explains what happend:
Then I blocked the ped at the end in ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts