Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya, I came off this morning because of ice, not much damage that already wasn’t there but my side led fell out of its holder and I’m not sure how to get to it, any advice ? (2014 Model)
Automotive parking light Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
2008 YZF-R125 (180cc)
604 Posts
bit of chewing gum on the end of a bic biro/pencil/thin stick perhaps? You'll need to remove the main headlight bulb and go in through that hole though, no hope via the sidelight hole. Happens to the best of us ;)

blutak might also work if you've warmed it up a bit but good chance of losing the blutak in there too. Or gaffer tape wrapped inside out around a pen/pencil. Ideally something very sticky. I think i used a long, thin artist-type paintbrush last time it happened (and then ofc promptly dropped the bulb back in there lol)

·
Registered
Yamaha R125 2020 Monster Edition Yamaha R125 2009 (2018 look)
31 Posts
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

Had the same exact issue haha, very easy to do. Take out the main light and just get thin magnet stick and grab it haha. Takes 1 minute

1 - 3 of 3 Posts