Votes: 8 88.9%
  • under £2k

Votes: 1 11.1%
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was planning to keep my bike and buy something else if all goods well with my test but things have change i have to sell my r125 because i have no room to keep it and it do not make any sense for to have 2 bike and a car
my plan was parts ex for something like a 250 ninja green are a 400 not sure R1 & R6 in the pipe lines aswell

the next thing in my head take all the mods off and sell them on ebay put my bike back to standard
how much you guys think i would get for it with all the mods on there

i am the only owner and had it from new mileage 13'300 at the moment
2008 model
just want to get some info for when the time come i know what to do
Fuel tank Tire Vehicle Automotive fuel system Wheel

·
Registered
141 Posts
how can you not get over 2k shops sell used bikes after 2 or 3 owners from 2100 quid to 2500 so i am 100% sure youll get above 2k on just standard one with mods i wouldnt go less than 2700 quid other thing is 13k on the clock thats not much bike looks mint even if its shitty inside show me a bike thats not dirty and a little rusty inside washing makes this and rainy weather everything goes on the engine and part so dnt worry. Seriously look at the prices on ebay m8 and youll see that 2k is a minimum for such a bike and with your mods that makes that extra 700 pounds worst case i would give it away lower than 2500 pounds :D
if someone dsnt llike it let them search another one like that and honeslty you wont find any or they always have an option for a new one for 3999 or 4200 whateva...
you making the rules and i say hit hard dnt give it for lame money especially below 2k!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Cars-Moto...pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1538

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Wouldn't be able to say but if you're putting it back to standard. I'll buy some of the mods from you

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
I would say roughly the £2k mark.
Perhaps JUST under.

Maybe 1,800...

bear in mind, I bought my 08 almost a year ago, with half the mileage, for very little over 2k.
This one however is mint.

It is WORTH more, but in reality, I would aim for £2k.

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how can you not get over 2k shops sell used bikes after 2 or 3 owners from 2100 quid to 2500 so i am 100% sure youll get above 2k on just standard one with mods i wouldnt go less than 2700 quid other thing is 13k on the clock thats not much bike looks mint even if its shitty inside show me a bike thats not dirty and a little rusty inside washing makes this and rainy weather everything goes on the engine and part so dnt worry. Seriously look at the prices on ebay m8 and youll see that 2k is a minimum for such a bike and with your mods that makes that extra 700 pounds worst case i would give it away lower than 2500 pounds :D
if someone dsnt llike it let them search another one like that and honeslty you wont find any or they always have an option for a new one for 3999 or 4200 whateva...
you making the rules and i say hit hard dnt give it for lame money especially below 2k!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Cars-Motorcycles-Vehicles-/9800/i.html?_nkw=yamaha yzf r125&_catref=1&_dmpt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1538
do not have time for ebay too long maybe part ex it
my mods the exhaust alone almost cost 499
i am not selling it with my exhaust on i am not mad

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would say roughly the £2k mark.
Perhaps JUST under.

Maybe 1,800...

bear in mind, I bought my 08 almost a year ago, with half the mileage, for very little over 2k.
This one however is mint.

It is WORTH more, but in reality, I would aim for £2k.
£1800 put back to stock yea i can work with that because i didnt pay £4.5k like others did
but i will sell the mods

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
£1800 put back to stock yea i can work with that because i didnt pay £4.5k like others did
but i will sell the mods
With the mods on the bike, you could hope for maybe £2k, perhaps just over?
Maybe 2100 at a PUSH!

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe 2100 at a PUSH!
akra carbon
gafler disc back & front
hel lines
rear hugger
screen
blue seat cover
mirrors
ill sell it with crash protector
taking out the h.i.d keep them
keeping the levers till i know what bike im gettin

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i can make over £500 with all that stuff

·
Registered
141 Posts
you guys are so cheap :D
i mean why you willing to lower the price on 1,8k :(
i tell you start an aution on ebay if you dont wanna w8 then put a best offer option and buy now 2k
and if you satisfied with 1,8k so be it maybe someone will make you an offer like that if you throw it at buy now for 2k
but i wouldnt let it go so cheap actually i would sell it to some bike shop or sell it by the shop they put it up for 2,5 k
for selling they take 500 you the rest 2k and home free
1,8k is too cheap
Maybe 2100 at a PUSH!
seriously Fisher 2,1k is a push with mods?!
cant belive that you just wrote that :(
the season starts now bike prices go up DUDES and you lowering them like a flee market
honestly look anywhere how much used yammys go in standard and then count that 500 pounds he spend on mods
look how the bike looks...
milage not bad
i mean lol hell i wouldnt let it go for less than 2k
but its up to you m8 if you wanna sell it for 1,8k thats fine :)

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you guys are so cheap :D
i mean why you willing to lower the price on 1,8k :(
i tell you start an aution on ebay if you dont wanna w8 then put a best offer option and buy now 2k
and if you satisfied with 1,8k so be it maybe someone will make you an offer like that if you throw it at buy now for 2k
but i wouldnt let it go so cheap actually i would sell it to some bike shop or sell it by the shop they put it up for 2,5 k
for selling they take 500 you the rest 2k and home free
1,8k is too cheap

seriously Fisher 2,1k is a push with mods?!
cant belive that you just wrote that :(
the season starts now bike prices go up DUDES and you lowering them like a flee market
honestly look anywhere how much used yammys go in standard and then count that 500 pounds he spend on mods
look how the bike looks...
milage not bad
i mean lol hell i wouldnt let it go for less than 2k
but its up to you m8 if you wanna sell it for 1,8k thats fine :)
remember i am not selling it yet i am just making sure i do not do anything dumb but easy why out part ex it sorted but one of my mate wants it

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
no point selling bike with mods, you will never make enough money. Your best bet is to return to standard, and sell all aftermarket parts. I told you what I would buy off you, I will probs stick to my words too...

If I was you I would then put your bike up for sale for around £1600 - £1800 getting that you would be happy for sure, and money from aftermarket parts

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no point selling bike with mods, you will never make enough money. Your best bet is to return to standard, and sell all aftermarket parts. I told you what I would buy off you, I will probs stick to my words too...

If I was you I would then put your bike up for sale for around £1600 - £1800 getting that you would be happy for sure, and money from aftermarket parts
yea i remember man dont worry got that lock
i would just part ex it save my self all the problem i hate waiting once my mind is made up

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you also got r6 conversion etc
i am keeping the levers but if anyone else want the other bits they can have them
once i know what i am doing

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
we talk about when we cross that bridge =]

yeah you can also return to stock and part ex

I may no someone who may buy your bike off you btw

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
we talk about when we cross that bridge =]

yeah you can also return to stock and part ex

I may no someone who may buy your bike off you btw
yea i have all the parts i take off so i can put them back on
ill see when the time comes

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
if u look on bike trader at the moment...the prices are really high! if u sell it at around september i recon u will get that!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts