Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im new here and joined this to figure out if you guys could help me to find a way to remove the db killer myself any tips or solutions?

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
It's a pain in the a!! To take it out you have to take the exhaust off the Bike and put the exhaust on left hand side so the bolt don't drop inside the exhaust just take your time and do it

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Welcome you came to right place ;) hope we can help you some more. Please introduce yourself in correct section and get some pics of your ride! I want akra!!! Jealous :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a pain in the a!! To take it out you have to take the exhaust off the Bike and put the exhaust on left hand side so the bolt don't drop inside the exhaust just take your time and do it
Do I have to take the whole exhaust out or can i simply do it while mounted?

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Do I have to take the whole exhaust out or can i simply do it while mounted?
not really i fine it easy to take the whole exhaust off but you can take just the can off you would need exhaust paste it again to give it a great seal
i am runnig the akra my self i just drop the whole lot off when i want the baffle out

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not really i fine it easy to take the whole exhaust off but you can take just the can off you would need exhaust paste it again to give it a great seal
i am runnig the akra my self i just drop the whole lot off when i want the baffle out
ok will check into that thanks so all i have to do is really take out the black piece on the left side of the exhaust and then unscrew the bolt and take it out and then give it a nudge until the db killer comes out? and then i just put the black piece back in? and thats it?

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
ok will check into that thanks so all i have to do is really take out the black piece on the left side of the exhaust and then unscrew the bolt and take it out and then give it a nudge until the db killer comes out? and then i just put the black piece back in? and thats it?
yea
its bumb how they make it on the side
it is f.ing loud and like lord evil with out the db killer i put my one back in because my right ear start hurting and ringing

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea
its bumb how they make it on the side
it is f.ing loud and like lord evil with out the db killer i put my one back in because my right ear start hurting and ringing
Hahah I really have to try it out now!! I had a real dilemma in choosing which exhaust I wanted I have a friend that has a wr 125 x and he has a arrow and that thing i f***ing loud and i was jealous and I was wondering which one would be best for my bike and so i looked at different ones from devil, leo vince, arrow and etc, did i do the right choice by buying an akra?

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Hahah I really have to try it out now!! I had a real dilemma in choosing which exhaust I wanted I have a friend that has a wr 125 x and he has a arrow and that thing i f***ing loud and i was jealous and I was wondering which one would be best for my bike and so i looked at different ones from devil, leo vince, arrow and etc, did i do the right choice by buying an akra?
i had the leo vince and srcop and now i have the akra carbon
and yes its the best i fine so far

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cant seem to get the db killer while having it mounted on the bike, going to dismount it tomorow! stupid how they put that opening on the side!!!

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Cant seem to get the db killer while having it mounted on the bike, going to dismount it tomorow! stupid how they put that opening on the side!!!
yea you need to remove it the exhaust

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
The Akra is the only one that ACTUALLY gives you any measurable performance gains.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts