R125Forum.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So heres my intro post,

I took my CBT back last summer, went out a got myself a god awful aprillia which I couldnt get to grips with what so ever, it totally killed off any confidence I had that I could be a biker, so it just sat in the garage for a few months. When I put it up for sale I had no intention of buying anything else, but as it turned out I bought my YZF the very same day as getting rid of the Aprilla... What more can I say, I'm now addicted :)

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
I can tell your addicted by joining the forum! Welcome to the forum, do not hesitate to ask any questions we will be glad to help! Join us on some meets, we aim to have one every month or two, as well as a big meet each year.

Start a blog! Get posting :D

ps what aprilla did you get?

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Another Midland-er.
there's a few of you lot, mostly up near Nottingham.

There is a meet coming up on the 18th of March for the Peak District.
We are meeting in Matlock, there is a thread about it where you can get all the info and RSVP to let us know you are coming!

Should be a really big one!

Either way, welcome to the Forum! Nice to see a new face around here.
No offence guys ;)

The R125 really is a nice bike indeed!
So nice and SMOOOOOOOTH, and forgiving.. yadda yadda. You know what I am on about :)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
elo mate!

i had a 200 rs50! i use to love that thing! the only problem was every noise it made i thought it was gunna blow up...
id ur r125 brand new or second hand?
u done any mods?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey,

Second hand, its a 10plate, but it had done less than 300miles when I got it.
No mods as yet, cant decide if I will. Really want to get an R6 as soon as, but I'll be keeping my r125 forever, as a work bike :)

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Hey,

Second hand, its a 10plate, but it had done less than 300miles when I got it.
No mods as yet, cant decide if I will. Really want to get an R6 as soon as, but I'll be keeping my r125 forever, as a work bike :)
You are breaking it in properly I hope ;)

Is it still under warranty?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well it should be, but when I tried to put it in for its first service, I was told that because Im not the orginal owner, the warranty was void.
Ive racked up 4k miles, so Im thinking shes broken in ;)

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Well it should be, but when I tried to put it in for its first service, I was told that because Im not the orginal owner, the warranty was void.
Oh right yeah definitely :p

Hmm, different bike manufacturers have different terms on the warranty.
Some with a 2 year warranty will allow any owner for the first year, and others will void it soon as the bike is sold...

·
Administrator
10,701 Posts
i would ring up yamaha head office

·
Registered
242 Posts
welcome mate where bouts in the midlands are u?

·
Registered
686 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Another guy from the Midlands, with the same bike. Excellent:)

·
Registered
870 Posts
I
I wasn't the first owner with mine. And ive had warranty work done. Where did you get it from?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey,

Originally came from SouthWales SuperBikes (Newport) Wasnt overly impressed,

1 - 18 of 18 Posts