Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody

Thanks to d-r125 and a post it note I'm here and loving it.

Quick intro: my current bike is a R125 in Rossi colours, last bike was a R125 in black :)

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Ooh what happened to your last bike? But welcome man! You'll enjoy it here, everyone is so helpful!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sold it, but after a few months just couldn't wait to get back on a R125. So I did :)

Thanks for the warm welcome

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hi welcome aboard :) HF on the forum m8

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Welcome once again! There's a big meet on the 18th everyone going to Matlock - but I cant make this one, however we will defo be going ace cafe soon il let you know :)

you looking to mod your bike??? have you got a full licence btw mate

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks d-r125, will meet up soon I'm sure.

Only got my CBT at the moment, was going to do my test this year but just don't have the time or money so next year I guess.

Will be do visual mods over the coming months and putting an exhaust on it ready for the summer money allowing.

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Are you old enough to do DAS next year??? laws chaging next year Jan to do DAS you have to be 25 they are introducing alot of new laws we have a thread il link you to it

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm 32 so all is good. I had heard they were changing it and a motorcycle cop told me the fall test might be made easier so more people upgrade their CBT???

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Jc-79 said:
I'm 32 so all is good. I had heard they were changing it and a motorcycle cop told me the fall test might be made easier so more people upgrade their CBT???
I need to look into as I need to pass by july.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Scott Murphy said:
I need to look into as I need to pass by july.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
My CBT runs out in April so I'm just going to take it again and see what comes out about next year.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol I read a post on the BBC web site about it and the next day I was talking with a cop outside my shop and he had heard the same.

Due to record low numbers of people applying for their fall bike test and record high numbers of people doing their CBT they want to address the balance?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts