Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys/gals my name is Lee & i live in newcastle-upon-tyne does anyone know of any good sites where i can get plastics (RH) side for my black & yellow R125 i have tried ebay & stuff, the red, blue or white ones are aplenty but yellow bits are like rocking horse kak! do u guys think it would be just as easy to get any colour then get it matched & sprayed??

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Spraying is possibly your best bet.
Pretty cheap...

One (400ml) can should be all you need for a single boomerang.
http://www.rsbikepaint.com/en-gb/colours.php

+ 2 cans of laquer. You would probably get away with one can... but possibly buy two to be sure.
You can buy it from the same site as above, or you can buy generic laquer.

If you use paint and laquer from that site, as well as follow the paint guide on this forum, it will be a 99% match to the stock panels on your bike.
ANYONE can do a good paint job, so long as they take their time, don't rush, and be willing to sand / re-spray any areas they make a mistake.

Reactions: MrAndy979

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Spraying is possibly your best bet.
Pretty cheap...

One (400ml) can should be all you need for a single boomerang.
http://www.rsbikepaint.com/en-gb/colours.php

+ 2 cans of laquer. You would probably get away with one can... but possibly buy two to be sure.
You can buy it from the same site as above, or you can buy generic laquer.

If you use paint and laquer from that site, as well as follow the paint guide on this forum, it will be a 99% match to the stock panels on your bike.
ANYONE can do a good paint job, so long as they take their time, don't rush, and be willing to sand / re-spray any areas they make a mistake.
yea i agree with that! its alot cheaper then payin £180+ for a new one!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hello Lee welcome on the forum :) Enjoy! ^^

1 - 11 of 11 Posts