Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scouring the net for like-minded people I find myself here. Below is a, pic of my bike. I have had it 6 months and it has already had a 2.2k makeover due to some n0b pulling out on me. Only mods to date are R&G ends, Carbon fairings, and a BOS GTS exhaust. While were on the subject of the exhaust, my original one had a removable baffle by an allen bolt. Since it came back from the insurance with a new identical BOS GTS, there is now bolt, and I have no clue hot to remove it. Any ideas? Anyway, this is my bike in the showroom.... Yes, I know, I need a tail tidy, any recommendations?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
SAPFO said:
Scouring the net for like-minded people I find myself here. Below is a, pic of my bike. I have had it 6 months and it has already had a 2.2k makeover due to some n0b pulling out on me. Only mods to date are R&G ends, Carbon fairings, and a BOS GTS exhaust. While were on the subject of the exhaust, my original one had a removable baffle by an allen bolt. Since it came back from the insurance with a new identical BOS GTS, there is now bolt, and I have no clue hot to remove it. Any ideas? Anyway, this is my bike in the showroom.... Yes, I know, I need a tail tidy, any recommendations?
Welcome mate... Seeing lots of other black bikes joining up. I've been wanting to see what my bike will look like with carbon panels and now I see :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Welcome mate

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome mate... Seeing lots of other black bikes joining up. I've been wanting to see what my bike will look like with carbon panels and now I see :D

Cheers lads. As you see, it looks good with those panels. Definitely an improvement on the standard ones.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
SAPFO said:
Cheers lads. As you see, it looks good with those panels. Definitely an improvement on the standard ones.
To each there own. I'm fussy about the weave in carbon and not sure. What panels are they? Where from?

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Those look like dipped panels...
I think the genuine CF panels would look a LOT different...

Or even the 3M wrap for that matter...

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
d-r125 said:
s moto tail tidy they also have rad guard in the deal tell em.your from r125 forum for discount
Motopike.com sell the R&G tail tidy for the same price.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I saw the FR carbon fairings on Motopike. They just seem black with no texture or pattern like the seat cover. Why is that?

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
SAPFO said:
I saw the FR carbon fairings on Motopike. They just seem black with no texture or pattern like the seat cover. Why is that?
I think they only picture the gloss black on the website but comes in carbon. I have asked Motopike a few times for pics of the carbon panels but have had no response.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Here is the seat cowel they do:

I imagine that the CF used on the boomerang panels will be the same?

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
And the rear hugger:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts