Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
iRobin said:
Hiya guys, I'm Robin. Got an R125 about a year ago now, lovely thing, cant get enough of it. d-r125 pointed me in this direction after I found him on instagram (omg_robin fyi).

Oh and i'm a londoner.....
Welcome :) I'm
Sure there will be a ace meet sometime where we can put a face to your bike :)
Be sure to start a blog to document your mods to your bike or progress with different things :)
Welcome again

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
I see a BOTM winner in the making ;)

ALSO, finally! Someone who actually has a proper sig :p
I keep meaning to make myself one... but never get around to it!

If you're any good at Photoshop, then I believe you may just be Gweglez 's new best friend ;)

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
no he planning on spraying bike n wants a decent photoshop lol BOTM is bike of month photography comp ive won twice now

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Fisher BOTM? What's that?

Be glad to help out mock you one up, actually enjoy doing lil pieces like that. Gweglez a bit of a photoshop guy aswell?
No I just want some stuff done up but I can't use photoshop for poo! There's a thread about it somewhere, I'll find link in a bit

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Also i'd be happy to help you fit your new nose sometime!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
d-r125 BOTM, that's interesting might be fun to try it out. ;) maybe ill give it a shot.

Gweglez ah cool man what you looking to do? I'd be glad to help out if I can be of any assistance. Im going to attempt to do it sometime this weekend, if it all goes pear shaped I might take you up on that offer ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts