Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been around here for a month now but did not introduce myself.
i thought i have to introduce myself now because i felt stupid without doing so.

my friends call me Coloma (surname) because there are at least 6 friends of mine named mark:)

anyway... i am glad i have joined this forum and i hope i will learn more from you guys.

i also thought i should introduce you the new member of the family, my black/gold r125;)
2012-04-06 21.00.44.jpg

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys.
yes you are rigth;) very cheap grip from ebay but i think its worth it.
i rotated my r&g because i am using my tight/leg to push it up the ramp when when thaking it out from its den;)

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Welcome Welcome!

Looks smart!
Which screen is that?

Where you located?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i bought the screen off a friend when he swapped his bike. to be completely honest i was never bothered to ask(wil check later) all i knew was it looked great on the bike:) dont you think?

i am located in high street kensington btw.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
markcoloma said:
i bought the screen off a friend when he swapped his bike. to be completely honest i was never bothered to ask(wil check later) all i knew was it looked great on the bike:) dont you think?

i am located in high street kensington btw.
I work just down the road! I work on All Saints Road just next to Portabello.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh realy. i go to poundland in portobelo at least once a week to buy one of those micro fibre cloth they sell. maybe i can come and see you next time i go there.

*yes guys you can get 3 or 4 microfibre cloth for a pound.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
oh realy. i go to poundland in portobelo at least once a week to buy one of those micro fibre cloth they sell. maybe i can come and see you next time i go there.

GENIUS IDEA!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
genius???:)
wait till i show you something this weekend.i will need to take a picture of it coz im not very good at explaining things.lol

never seen anybody talk about it but i could be wrong.
i think lots of people will find it helpful especialy people who wants to save money like me:D

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
markcoloma said:

Lol yeah I buy those! I work at "The Bicycle Workshop"

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ooo sounds promising :) get a blog started mate
i have been thinking of posting weeks ago but i thought its ridiculous.
but since many people like me dont want to spend a fortune on something you dont be using all the time i guess i should share it.

nothing major though guys, so dont expect too much:)

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
markcoloma said:
yeah the green shop right? maybe i can get a discount for chain cleaner if you have.
Nope a very red shop. Very small and prob better to buy something for motorbike as the bicycle degreasers don't do anything to my r125 chain.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ahh.... ive been to your shop once very long time ago. its too bad the dealer doesnt work on mc.
anyway i will definitely come by and say hello if im around:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts