Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined not long ago but never got a chance to introduce myself. My name is Michal I'm from Heston which is near Hounslow, I own a black and gold yammy and i'm always up for any ride outs around the area.

Not long ago someone scratched my babe :'( and ripped off my number plate. They left a white mark on the bolts which gives me an impression that they wanted to open the chassis. I have no idea who did it but I might get an alarm system. Opinions? Is it worth getting ?

I've been looking for a Yamaha forum for a while now and I must say this is the best choice ;)

Have a butchers at the bike and tell me what you think :)
Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
welcome bud, nice clean looking bike, i definetly prefer the "less is more" look of the black ones, on the point of an alarm, check it with a mechanic because my local dealer advised me not to get one as the battery is too small to keep it powered, ie you will return to the bike and it will be dead >.< and kudos about the forum this really is the best place to be ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
welcome bud, nice clean looking bike, i definetly prefer the "less is more" look of the black ones, on the point of an alarm, check it with a mechanic because my local dealer advised me not to get one as the battery is too small to keep it powered, ie you will return to the bike and it will be dead >.< and kudos about the forum this really is the best place to be ;)
Thanks man, yeah I'm not to keen on the alarm myself but I don't want anyone touching it. I'll just keep my window open so I'll hear if anyone comes near it haha.

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
i have a alarm on my bike from 2008 dont have any problem with battery

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
make sure your insurance covers theft. Get an alarm. Atleast it will stop your local robbers trying to get a quick deal. but at the end of the day if anyone wants your bike so bad they will find a way unfortunantly. Welcome to the forum enjoy your stay and have a look around join us on meets

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Alarmed disk lock perhaps?

Another one from Hounslow area / London in general.

Come sun shine, we should have a fairly large Ace Cafe meet in order I think.
Can anyone say Ace Cafe Stunt Fest???

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Welcome by the way :D

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Tom Bark said:
Im well up for another ace one, even i it's like an hour and a half ;)
Are you sure ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Tom Bark said:
I ment like an hour and a half away ;)
When you guys ready let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts