Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I have a Yamaha YZF R125 from 2014. Just recently the headlight indicator on my dash stopped working. I really don't think there's a problem with the fuze box since the headlight works fine, its only the indicator on the dash that isn't popping up everytime I use the headlight.

(Once I drove during the day with it on without noticing at all so I think I need to fix this lol)

My friend says that I probably will need to change the whole dash but really? Over 200 pounds for only a stupid little indicator??

Any tips? Thanks, appreciate answers.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey, I have a Yamaha YZF R125 from 2014. Just recently the headlight indicator on my dash stopped working. I really don't think there's a problem with the fuze box since the headlight works fine, its only the indicator on the dash that isn't popping up everytime I use the headlight.

(Once I drove during the day with it on without noticing at all so I think I need to fix this lol)

My friend says that I probably will need to change the whole dash but really? Over 200 pounds for only a stupid little indicator??

Any tips? Thanks, appreciate answers.
You better of buying generic OLED dash from ali and looks very nice cost is ~50e

·
Registered
3 Posts
Long shot but did you manage to get this sorted or know what it was? I’m currently having the same issue (r125 14 model) full beam indicator light not been working for months all of a sudden started to work and has randomly gone again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts