Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on my way back to work i was doing 47mph in a 30 zone wtf the road used to be 50mph anyway i stop park my bike on the side of the road copper give me is folder and ask for my keys ring ring alarmn bells in my head anyway hand over the key man start riding my bike to a safe car park out the way of coming traffic start taking my details give name address ask if every being in trouble with the law nope did is check on the bike clean tax insure he start writing my ass a ticket with 3points i start feeling sad then he ask him if i know this other copper i cannot say is name just call him john i reply yes he is a family friend who help me when i was doing cbt i have bad news he pass away i said holly fuck are you serious he said yes.
so the other police lady saying to him look at is number plate 7x5 too small we do him for that and my back tyre just over 1m we can do him for that what left me confuse they all saying nice exhaust wtf. it goes on till the copper dude pull me to the said away from the others and said i know who you are because i work at the cbt training i see you come there to chat with john and the other guys all the time so i got off the hook only think i need to do is a course only reason is he start full up the paper work before he notice who i was

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You got lucky their!
i know man it's good to know these people he say come down later can sort out few lesson before your test
i maybe go down and see him

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'll be amazed if all you get is the speed awareness course for 47 in a 30. Usually anything over about 37 and there's no choice, just points. Guess you'll find out when the paperwork comes through!

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll be amazed if all you get is the speed awareness course for 47 in a 30. Usually anything over about 37 and there's no choice, just points. Guess you'll find out when the paperwork comes through!
he said no point just the course

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
How much is the course?

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
It's usually quite pricey :S

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's usually quite pricey :S
ill take that over points but ill ask him late when i see him
he wants to give me training for mod 1 so i was like cool

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow dude that could have been really bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
i know but he was safe after he figure out who i was and i know is best mate who pass away it when from the speeding to a chat and tips for mod1 and mod2 so it maybe a reason i got stop but the other copper lady want to f me over because she telling him to do me for the number plate and my rear tyre with is 1.9m so it over the 1m

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
i know but he was safe after he figure out who i was and i know is best mate who pass away it when from the speeding to a chat and tips for mod1 and mod2 so it maybe a reason i got stop but the other copper lady want to f me over because she telling him to do me for the number plate and my rear tyre with is 1.9m so it over the 1m
your rear tire is fine then possibly true about numberplate! D!%k slap her LOOL

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Guys, guys... now now. Be nice ;)

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
bikerboy said:
i know she a mother sucka its all good
Some of them only join police to have power trip! It's a shame as I know quite a few police who are really nice people and they get a bad name as the majority are a holes!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Bad news fella, but bound to happen to us all sooner or later!
So what was it, a speed trap, or where they just out and about looking for someone to bother?

Oh, and best to wait for the paperwork to come through. It's not guarenteed that they'll offer it to you, but as (if!) its your first offence, they might. Can't remember how much it is, but it's only slightly more that a ticket, and the points don't get added.

However! Be prepared, if it is, it's 3 and a half hours of lecturing!

Have a gander at my review here

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
So what was it, a speed trap, or where they just out and about looking for someone to bother?

Oh, and best to wait for the paperwork to come through. It's not guarenteed that they'll offer it to you, but as (if!) its your first offence, they might. Can't remember how much it is, but it's only slightly more that a ticket, and the points don't get added.

Good luck!
LOL WICKED POST! LOVE IT

You have my back up next time...

Delta Echo Romeo Victor India Sierra... out

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dunkirk said:

Good luck!
They was hiding on the bath road just down the road from Maplin near salt hill
But I'll see what happen

1 - 20 of 54 Posts