Yamaha YZF R125 Forum and Owners Club: Friendly bike community for all. Gobikes125 Review | R125 Forum
Change
  1. BOTM Winner
    Congratulations grayej! You are the winner of November's BOTM competition!

Please visit the BOTM section to see more entries, or to enter this month.

Click here to enter!

Gobikes125 Review

Discussion in 'Approved Traders / Trader Reviews' started by Lewiskt, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Lewiskt

Lewiskt

Current Bike (Optional):
    Yamaha R125
    License Currently Held:
    UK Provisional (CBT)
    Bought a refurbished gen1 engine for my 2011 Yamaha R125 from gobikes125. Battled through a small problem with delivery, which was the fault of UPS and the harsh snow spell we had. More than made up for with the quality of the engine, and amazing support provided over text/phone saving us and helping us to install and adjust the engine. Overall great service and a standout business ran by Sylvia and Raymond.

Highly recommend.
    NorthCust and seb15243 like this.
  2. R125Forum.com Advertisement

3. seb15243

seb15243 Member

Current Bike (Optional):
    Yzf r125, RS50 Streetfighter and Honda VFR750.
    License Currently Held:
    Other
    Still running good? I`ve ordered one myself and it should be here soon. How did you do the service intervals? Do you do it at a Yamaha dealer or yourself? How many miles did you run it in on?
    NorthCust likes this.
  4. seb15243

seb15243 Member

Current Bike (Optional):
    Yzf r125, RS50 Streetfighter and Honda VFR750.
    License Currently Held:
    Other
    I guess I can give a "fresh" review on gobikes125.
    They are absolutely great. SUPERB service, cheap shipping, good packing and securing the engine before shipment. Engine runs perfect, it also has to be ridden in for 1000km since it has new barrel, piston etc that needs to be run in. Sylvia is still in charge of paperwork, mails etc. Good service! No wonder why they have ZERO Neutral or Negative reviews on Ebay. all 4746 reviews are 100% positive.
    NorthCust and Captain Slow like this.