Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice but where on the link shows george white lol
If you know the GW stores you will recognise the addresses, i go past the Bolton store daily and there has been activity going on each day this past week. Vans at the goods entrance, people in store etc. Some good prices on security and gloves.

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
If you know the GW stores you will recognise the addresses, i go past the Bolton store daily and there has been activity going on each day this past week. Vans at the goods entrance, people in store etc. Some good prices on security and gloves.
was on my phone so it didnt show! yeah your right!! swindon was a give away good find

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Also, when you search for george white on google, and follow the first george white link, it takes you to that website.

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts

Welcome to the Mega Motorcycle Store - This site is now live.
Our 3 stores will officially open on Saturday 10th March where you will also be able to buy in-store as well as online.
Our Swindon store will be open today for veiwing of new and used bikes that are due for auction tomorrow - Saturday 10th March 10AM.

I think Mega store is the new owner!!

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Former George White director, Steve Gannicott will be heading up the new business, as before and said:
"It was truly heartbreaking to see George White go under ... This new venture is going to concentrate solely on those clothing and accessory bargains that Britain's bikers have become accustomed to.
Sounds promising tbh! LETS HOPE ITS TRUE

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thats my dad
So went to see your dad at the Bolton store, thank him for the HJC FG-15 Draco £35.00 and the Oxford lock and chain £10.00

Loads of bargains if you look hard enough and some not so much a bargain if you get my drift. Would recommend you do your home work before making any buys on impulse as you may get caught out.

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
BustaGuttt said:
So went to see your dad at the Bolton store, thank him for the HJC FG-15 Draco £35.00 and the Oxford lock and chain £10.00

Loads of bargains if you look hard enough and some not so much a bargain if you get my drift. Would recommend you do your home work before making any buys on impulse as you may get caught out.
Lol good stuff I'm staying away from that place don't want to start buying stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts