Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hi all i guess bikerboy could use some less speed here and there cause i seen some crazy moves on his vids but if he likes to ride that way its his decision right i didnt know by the way he does not wear gear i mean full one cause on vids he has gloves and helmet :p i dunno about the rest i think this topic is half serious half a joke if its 100% serious then im sorry protection is very required when riding but no one can force no one to wear it if he wants to not do so its hes ass on the road not ours right im not restricting anyone wanna ride gear off just be sure not to blame anyone besides you after an accident :p counting that you will live after one, ok thats me putting my 5 pense here dnt mind me here im a new rider too so what the hell, im in no position to give advice about anything to you guys so making it clear this is just my opinion and i have a right to my opinion right :)
Wear the gear and stay safe ^^

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Arkadiusz said:
Hi all i guess bikerboy could use some less speed here and there cause i seen some crazy moves on his vids but if he likes to ride that way its his decision right i didnt know by the way he does not wear gear i mean full one cause on vids he has gloves and helmet :p i dunno about the rest i think this topic is half serious half a joke if its 100% serious then im sorry protection is very required when riding but no one can force no one to wear it if he wants to not do so its hes ass on the road not ours right im not restricting anyone wanna ride gear off just be sure not to blame anyone besides you after an accident :p counting that you will live after one, ok thats me putting my 5 pense here dnt mind me here im a new rider too so what the hell, im in no position to give advice about anything to you guys so making it clear this is just my opinion and i have a right to my opinion right :)
Funny funny guys

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Arkadiusz said:
Omar bikerboy may like his trainers and hoody but I know he does have and use proper gear too.

·
Registered
141 Posts
i know i saw the vids nice black and blue suit gloves etc. :D i was just joking ;P dnt take it seriously about BikerBoy the Seriously starts when i say Wear the gear and stay safe :)

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Scott Murphy said:
Omar bikerboy may like his trainers and hoody but I know he does have and use proper gear too.

That's right I do own the right gear

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Arkadiusz said:
i know i saw the vids nice black and blue suit gloves etc. :D i was just joking ;P dnt take it seriously about BikerBoy the Seriously starts when i say Wear the gear and stay safe :)
I'm always safe just the other idiots on the road we need to look out for

·
Registered
870 Posts
Whats he trying to say...

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
DW. said:
Whats he trying to say...
I'm mad and would do something like that ?

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm just saying that you might not be against it Omar! :p

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
No burn out for me

1 - 20 of 22 Posts