Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just watched this film:

I was a bit unsure to begin with, I wasn't sure if I liked the style of the film. The way it progressed, and the narration etc. But it quickly turned around for me.

It was fast paced, really getting in to it to begin with!
And it was really gripping, kept me in suspence pretty much all the way through. I would say virtually the whole film was content, and no fluff.

The plot was pretty good actually, lots of twists, really detailed, and it had a lot to it. Not too complicated, but just enough to make you think and to really enjoy it.

Unlike most films, this one didn't annoy me! At no point was I getting frustrated with the main character, he was strong all the way through and was a real winner. I don't want to spoil it for you. It had an amazing ending!
It didn't leave me dying to find out what happens next, and in no way was it disapointing.

I highly recommend watching it, if you haven't already done so.

Reactions: azz2693

·
Registered
558 Posts
Just watched this film:

I was a bit unsure to begin with, I wasn't sure if I liked the style of the film. The way it progressed, and the narration etc. But it quickly turned around for me.

It was fast paced, really getting in to it to begin with!
And it was really gripping, kept me in suspence pretty much all the way through. I would say virtually the whole film was content, and no fluff.

The plot was pretty good actually, lots of twists, really detailed, and it had a lot to it. Not too complicated, but just enough to make you think and to really enjoy it.

Unlike most films, this one didn't annoy me! At no point was I getting frustrated with the main character, he was strong all the way through and was a real winner. I don't want to spoil it for you. It had an amazing ending!
It didn't leave me dying to find out what happens next, and in no way was it disapointing.

I highly recommend watching it, if you haven't already done so.
+1 its a really good film, watched it over the xmas hols and even thought of watching it again, wouldnt mind some of them pills for myself :p dont suppose you know how to make them do you cam? ;)

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
watched it when it first came out. Its one of the best films ive seen in a while :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts