Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Professional assassin Leon reluctantly takes care of 12-year-old Mathilda, a neighbor whose parents are killed, and teaches her his trade.

After reading the synopsis for this film, I really wasn't sure what to expect.
I was kind of expected a semi-hardcore action based film, which focussed on a trainee hit-lady.
But instead, what you got what a relatively deep, and dramatic film with a very strong plot.

As a film, the creators got so many things right! The plot is gripping and emotional, and the characters are truly likeable.

There was a very good balance of action and suspense to complement the drama to make this film a very unique experience, which was both enjoying, and satisfying to watch. You musn't think of this as an action film, because it isn't. It is something entirely different.

I thoroughly enjoyed the film, and would recommend it to anyone who fancies a break from the 'Hollywood' style films. Truly unique and somewhat touching.

·
Registered
712 Posts
One of my favourite films. Love the bit about the closer you are the more personal it is, so very true, and it comes to play later on in the film. Some clever twists, great plot, with a small budget and no cgi special effects, proper cinematography.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts