·
Administrator
10,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nissan skyline BNR34 1000hp vs bugatti veyron stock

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Damn right, that's how it should be done!
Power out of tuning, not through pure displacement. Veyron's a fat lump.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Damn right, that's how it should be done!
Power out of tuning, not through pure displacement. Veyron's a fat lump.
Ah, but then what happens if you then tune it? :D

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
The thing is you can use the Veyron as a everyday car and not many things will go wrong as its stock. Whereas a skyline pushing that much power... If it is driven everyday your going to get more and more issues arising. Its impossible to drive that everyday without having to replace components every so often.

My Brothers Evo got mapped a while back and dyno'd he is pushing 430bhp now, he is now working on another engine he has spare which he will be dropping in but he is tuning that to 800bhp, he cant simply just pop that into the car and drive it, everything will need to replaced! Its hardwork. He strips his engine every certain miles and cleans it/rebuilds etc... Im guessing my man with the skyline is constantly working on that!

·
Administrator
10,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The thing is you can use the Veyron as a everyday car and not many things will go wrong as its stock. Whereas a skyline pushing that much power... If it is driven everyday your going to get more and more issues arising. Its impossible to drive that everyday without having to replace components every so often.

My Brothers Evo got mapped a while back and dyno'd he is pushing 430bhp now, he is now working on another engine he has spare which he will be dropping in but he is tuning that to 800bhp, he cant simply just pop that into the car and drive it, everything will need to replaced! Its hardwork. He strips his engine every certain miles and cleans it/rebuilds etc... Im guessing my man with the skyline is constantly working on that!
i should think so because that thing is lord evil and seem like a lot of cash gone into it

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Oh, I agree about the race/everyday car thing...
But the thing is anything over maybe 400hp starts to become a bit much for normal road use.

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
My brother using his evo everyday and thats pushing 430bhp - A few things keep going e.g. bushes etc He needs to replace them. This is why he is using the other engine to do the full mods to 800bhp and then will drop it in the car with upgraded parts... Cannot wait tbh :D SOOO nice to be in a car that you know it has power to over take in a second etc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts