Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here I will upload some 'photography' Images taken from my phone as I don't have another cam!

I don't edit my images however if I do I will state. I'm more of a natural type of guy! :D

Reason why I started this blog is because as I've bought my bike I started to notice I'm enjoying taking pictures and I started playing around with my phone camera and its AMAZING!

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Very bright images! I like the flare effects, I always do.
From the looks you're a fan of wide, open landscape views? I prefer telephoto closeups myself :p

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i don't mind what type of shot it is. these are the first serious images taken from of i will try taking some dark inches and close ups.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
I really like how you are experimenting with different angles.
They are proving to be really effective!

However, I feel they are slightly let down by your background, perhaps you could try moving somewhere more open?
Or maybe try and find a way for the background clutter to work to your advantage?

Reactions: Killachipmunk

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
If he's anything like me, then the background is there because what started as a casual "click for new accessories" got carried away into a full on snap fest, haha!
But yeah, if you can't help the background try a smaller aperture, or move to a park somewhere!

Reactions: D-Drz

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
If he's anything like me, then the background is there because what started as a casual "click for new accessories" got carried away into a full on snap fest, haha!
But yeah, if you can't help the background try a smaller aperture, or move to a park somewhere!
Not really an option with a phone camera unfortuantely :p

What you COULD do, is try some Photoshop trickery? :p

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Ohhh, Galaxy like the phone!
Hadn't occurred to me, I know nothing about phones (have a W810i) :p
That's bloody good quality for a phone camera though isn't it!

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Although it goes against the whole natural thing, I couldn't resist but give it a really quick go :p
d-r125.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I really like how you are experimenting with different angles.
They are proving to be really effective!

However, I feel they are slightly let down by your background, perhaps you could try moving somewhere more open?
Or maybe try and find a way for the background clutter to work to your advantage?
hey mate cheers for your feedback I agree with your comment my background does let me down however I will start to experiment more to use it to my advantage but all of this is with a camera phone and no experience with cameras at all :) its all trail and error ehehe

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah its true i took one pic and then i got finger happy!!

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
I really love those photographs!
The angles are perfect, very similar to my own style.
They conform to the rule of thirds, and the colours are absolutely stunning.
The contrast here is pretty much spot on, and really sets the sky out from the rest, and makes the detail of the building much less harsh.

The only thing I can fault with them, is that damn tree in the middle, but there isn't much you can do about that, without photo shopping it out...

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
=] all natural, didnt edit them or play around with contrast settings hehe :D

Ohh I feel proud lmao :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts