Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

Does Having A Double Bubble Make A Difference?

3298 Views 11 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  MrAndy979
Been thinking about getting a new screen. But was wondering if they make a noticeable difference in the riding of the bike.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Been thinking about getting a new screen. But was wondering if they make a noticeable difference in the riding of the bike.
stop the wind from hitting your face
Do they help the bike cut though the air?
Do they help the bike cut though the air?
yep
Defo a difference :) I'd advice you to get one. If your short look at skidmarx (killachipmunk got it) If your tall look at puig and Ermax - i got ermax
You notice it quite a bit if you are in the tuck position.

When sitting upright it wont make a huge difference...
I'm quite short only 5'8 and got a slightly taller screen made by powerbronze and even that has made a big difference no more wind on the top of my helmet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Defo a difference :) I'd advice you to get one. If your short look at skidmarx (killachipmunk got it) If your tall look at puig and Ermax - i got ermax

At first glance I thought you had given chip ''skidmarx'' as a nic-name lol

Iv not got one either drew and no plans for one. I did order one about a month after i got the bike but cancelled it. I think if I were to change the screen it would only be to i diff colour. Its not like wind is a huge factor on the r.
Reactions: 1
You're welcome to have a quick test run on mine with the Bubble Drew, see if you notice.
I used to have a breath guard in my helmet, but now the screen stops wind to the bottom half of my face- I reckon it's pretty nice!
Performance increase is proven, but unnoticable.
Has anyone tried the airblade double bubble screen?I think it's the cheapest one compared to all other brands
Has anyone tried the airblade double bubble screen?I think it's the cheapest one compared to all other brands
never heard of that one mate!
but yea it makes a diffrnce when ur tucked in...but not to much when ur up right. i got mine for looks mostly!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.