• Gweglez

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Scott Murphy

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Mayoh X2

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • d-r125

Votes: 1 7.1%

[closed] Please Vote For Your Moderators.

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  azz2693 
#1 ·
Edit: +1 vote to Killa. (Person is unable to change vote, and would also like to vote for you :) )

Okay, I understand this can, and will perhaps be a touchy subject.
I here, have merely posted the candidates who I honestly feel posess the best potential as moderators.
They are the members who I find to be pleasant, active, and willing to help.

I will in time add more moderators, but for now I will only have a few, and see how it goes.
There are several procedures, and guidelines etc. that need to be set up for a

If you are not on this list, please do not take it personally. If you have any issues with any person(s) on the list, or you strongly feel that I should include someone else (or yourself) please drop me a PM, and I will be happy to discuss it with you.

You may vote more than once, for the candidate you most wish to see as moderator.
You may vote for yourself should you choose.
After several days, or once a clear candidate is obvious, I will begin assigning the moderator rights.

Note:
-Mikas has already stated that he does not wish to be a moderator.

-Benji will automatically assume role as moderator, should he choose due to his role in both other forums during his time on them. He is proven to be most capable in this role.

See less See more
#3 ·
You should be able to tick more than one box.
If you wish to place aditional votes now, just PM me and I will add it for you.

#5 ·
I will help everyone but i have my second son with 1 mounth only and i need time in home help my wife before she ban me from ride my RR :)
for the moment i don't have time to be mod in this site. maybe later after my wife calm down. and my second son grow a little .:)

Reactions: MrWhite
#9 ·
Those who didn't make it this time, will more than likely be added to the next running when more moderators are needed.

However, you can STILL be just as involved, posting How Tos, interesting content, and answering questions.
You can still moderate too!

Spam that report button! If you think something is amiss, help the moderators, hit that button!

Reactions: azz2693
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.