Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the birthday message, not sure what's been lined up for me today. If I felt over the hill before I can say that I am well on my way down the other side now.

Number one son has just bought an Aprillia RX 125, going to pick it up tomorrow so will have to see how it performs, could be interesting. Will try to follow up with a review if he lets me on it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Happy Birthday :) your son bought a aprillia rx 125? why not r125? :D
30 years age gap, what’s going to make him listen to me now. To be fair he likes off roading and two strokes. Given the weight of the bike its going to be interesting how nippy it is. No fairings or electric start, I can pick it up and carry it quite easily.

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
30 years age gap, what’s going to make him listen to me now. To be fair he likes off roading and two strokes. Given the weight of the bike its going to be interesting how nippy it is. No fairings or electric start, I can pick it up and carry it quite easily.
Hahaha :) Please do get a review up if possible I would like to know more info it sounds 'Fun'

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
50! It's a big one!!!

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
You say big, its huge! :bananawoohoo:

quick update on RX125, I get to ride it home, can only take his CBT on Sunday :blah:
Hahaha! If i was you I'd be riding it all of saturday ;)

Just say your making sure nothing is wrong with it! :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As its my birthday treated myself, just won this on ebay .

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Niiiiiice :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Happy Birthday fella, hope you had a good day. 50 is big, and there is me dreading a 40 in a few years.
Cheers, 40 was not an issue. The big 50 is, my theory is you are only as old as the woman you are feeling, good job the wife is 8 years younger than me.

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Awwwh, I think i'm a day late, sorry bud!
Happy birthday, enjoy messing around with the RX, be sure to flick your son the Vs as you prat around with his new bike ;P

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
i have a jacket like that from 2008 with no problem

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts