Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Really good guides you have put together there mate... nice one for that i will defo feel ok to change my sprocket and chain myself with this as reference.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I wrote them for the other site originally but figured I may as well paste them here as well. Hope they're useful to someone.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Also, before anyone asks...
*Most* people buy the OEM or Renthal sprockets and chain.
Either a brilliant!
DID also do a good chain which some people buy.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
partly why it's like £100. i've individually sourced both sprockets and a gold DID X-ring for about £64. will be getting that within the week and the rebuild begins.

·
Registered
686 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
So you break a abba central paddock?
Do you email abba about it?

·
Registered
686 Posts
if this is to do with my status update, i broke a BikeTek stand which i think i got on sale.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Is it possible to take the rear wheel out and re-fit the same chain?

I'm talking like on a push bike...Just pop the chain off the sprocket and drop the wheel out...Then pop the chain back on when you're re-fitting the wheel.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Lilday said:
Is it possible to take the rear wheel out and re-fit the same chain?

I'm talking like on a push bike...Just pop the chain off the sprocket and drop the wheel out...Then pop the chain back on when you're re-fitting the wheel.
Yes you can otherwise you would have to take chain off everytime you wanted to take wheel out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yes you can otherwise you would have to take chain off everytime you wanted to take wheel out.

That's what I thought. I asked on another forum and they said you gotta remove the chain and replace split link every time you take the wheel out lol.

Cheers

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Lilday said:
That's what I thought. I asked on another forum and they said you gotta remove the chain and replace split link every time you take the wheel out lol.

Cheers
Lol that seems like a lot of work.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts