Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About to book Mod 1, on the site now, but which one is it?

Light Bike Mod 1
Standard Bike Mod 1
Big Bike Mod 1

Cheers

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, does booking work on sundays? lol..

Got to the bit for choosing a test centre, I enter my postcode and get this: "The facility to search for a test centre by postcode is currently not available. Please click 'Previous' to use the map or search by test centre name.".. So I tried entering City and get this; "We could not find this test centre for the name you have given."

FFS :/

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Correct code, standard upgrades to big bike after 2 years. So depends when you're getting a bigger one

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Standard is the regular one.
Big bike is DAS.

And the postcode search feature has NEVER worked for me...

Use this site:
http://www.dft.gov.uk/fyn/practical.php

And then manually select the test centre when you are booking your test :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers Fisher, that worked! Nearest one is 15 mile away, earliest slot is Weds 15th Feb.. So I better speak to work first considering I had Thurs off for crashing my bike, then Friday off for my theory test :p

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Ouch, they're going to thank you for that!

Also, that is amazing!
Everyone seems to be getting such early slots!

When I did mine last summer...
I had around a month to wait!

Shows how most bikers hate the cold :p

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
haha ur right there Fisher...i had to wait like 3 weeks in november!!!
talkin of tests when u bookng ur mod 2 cam?:p
Well, I have work all this week.
So as soon as I get paid, (hopefully in advance), I will be getting a new rear tire fitted (as it is now bald) and booking the test.
I don't DARE turn up to the test with a bald rear tire, I am giving NO excuses for them to send me away! (again) :p

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll probably wait til weathers a bit better for MOD 2, as I came off on thursday, and not built my confidence back up yet :/

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Well, I have work all this week.
So as soon as I get paid, (hopefully in advance), I will be getting a new rear tire fitted (as it is now bald) and booking the test.
I don't DARE turn up to the test with a bald rear tire, I am giving NO excuses for them to send me away! (again) :p
hahaha!!! and change ur L playe this time!!

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
hahaha!!! and change ur L playe this time!!
What L plate? ^^

I need to put one on!
But I will get a full proper one, and stick it on the screen. I will just have to work on peeling it off after =/

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
if you use double sided stickies then wd40 works a treat for getting the marks/leftovers off

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
What L plate? ^^

I need to put one on!
But I will get a full proper one, and stick it on the screen. I will just have to work on peeling it off after :hmm:
ohh danm yea u got a tinted screen so u cant put it inside:/ err yea be careful lol!

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
if you use double sided stickies then wd40 works a treat for getting the marks/leftovers off
WD40 on a screen doesn't go so well.
I got WD40 on my clear screen... it had horrible cloudy marks on it forever more which never came off.
I shan't be using that stuff again ^^

1 - 19 of 19 Posts