How is Woods still alive? did they bring him back from the dead? LOL

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
after mod2 i will start buying games again

·
Registered
358 Posts
Too much emphasis on vehicles. Don't mind soo much in the campaign but I'd be gutted if there's a lot of them in multiplayer.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Vishal said:
Too much emphasis on vehicles. Don't mind soo much in the campaign but I'd be gutted if there's a lot of them in multiplayer.
I'd wait for them to release the multiplayer trailers... I know those strange 4 rotor flying things are going to be a kill streak but I don't think they adding lots of those vehicles into multiplayer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Registered
358 Posts
Scott Murphy said:
I'd wait for them to release the multiplayer trailers... I know those strange 4 rotor flying things are going to be a kill streak but I don't think they adding lots of those vehicles into multiplayer.

Yeah I heard the same. Hopefully they have something similar the the moab aswell.
I also heard sitting still for a few seconds will pop u up on the enemy radar. So yeaaa for some camping deterrent.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Vishal said:
Yeah I heard the same. Hopefully they have something similar the the moab aswell.
I also heard sitting still for a few seconds will pop u up on the enemy radar. So yeaaa for some camping deterrent.
That sounds good man bloody campers will hate that. They also need to take out that last stand crap and stuff like dead mans hand was a skank in MW3.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Scott Murphy said:
That sounds good man bloody campers will hate that. They also need to take out that last stand crap and stuff like dead mans hand was a skank in MW3.

Yeah mate apparently they've taken out all death streaks. Final stand was a bloody nightmare because they are invincible but can still shoot. WTF!

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Vishal said:
Yeah mate apparently they've taken out all death streaks. Final stand was a bloody nightmare because they are invincible but can still shoot. WTF!
Good man I never understand how you could get rewarded for being killed a lot. You on Xbox or gaystation?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Scott Murphy said:
Good man I never understand how you could get rewarded for being killed a lot. You on Xbox or gaystation?

Yeah pretty stupid to reward people for dying and disadvantage people getting kills. Hard enough with other factors.... To have a final stand kill u.

On the ps3. I assume ur on Xbox?

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Vishal said:
Yeah pretty stupid to reward people for dying and disadvantage people getting kills. Hard enough with other factors.... To have a final stand kill u.

On the ps3. I assume ur on Xbox?
Lol yeah am on Xbox.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts