·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously, watch to the end. Brilliant.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Haha nice! Mate kicks side panels if he gets cut up and pulls back up next to them!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Why risk getting a conviction for criminal damage, it's not worth it. I see more and more of these type of threads, and it just makes me wonder. Have you never made a mistake that someone has had to take avoiding action for? If you have had that scenario would you think it was acceptable for them to come and kick your bike over, no I didn't think so.

It also makes me think you aren't the kind of people I want to be riding with.

The car in question had their indicator on, you are also approaching the blind spot of the vehicle, being sensible you would have held back and not got into the situation.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Benji said:
Why risk getting a conviction for criminal damage, it's not worth it. I see more and more of these type of threads, and it just makes me wonder. Have you never made a mistake that someone has had to take avoiding action for? If you have had that scenario would you think it was acceptable for them to come and kick your bike over, no I didn't think so.

It also makes me think you aren't the kind of people I want to be riding with.

The car in question had their indicator on, you are also approaching the blind spot of the vehicle, being sensible you would have held back and not got into the situation.
Nicely put and I agree 100% if someone cuts me up I just ignore it and enjoy the fact that seconds later I am rolling passed said car while it is stopped in traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Just watched back again and the car is indicating as you said Benji and so I would put bike at fault. I would not have tried to do that if in same situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't condone his actions at all... I just thought it was quite funny / shocking to watch.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was more confused by the rider stopping and getting off his bike and then getting back on before going to hit the window... What was he doing?
Turning his music off / waiting for the driver to walk off I think :S

·
Registered
132 Posts
Im with Benji and Scott I wouldnt do it but it (Encase a meatheads driving lol)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts