R125Forum.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right boys, my bikes starting to get a few marks and cracks now, i need all your opinions on what i should do to her paint wise, i was thinking if i have any serious bumps ill do this to it -
2012-Yamaha-YZF-R125-EU-Absolute-White-Studio-002_gal_full.jpg

But until then i need to reapair some panels and respray.
Currently tank strip is colour coded as is my boomerangs, but i was thinking of spraying them back to matt to get her original looks back. Also not sure what to do sticker wise, got them all on belly pan but i want some more on boomerangs. Screen was sprayed by me too. not sure whether to get a bubble after crimbo or just leave it, what you guys think?

313835_10150333376233131_692513130_8317894_984281_n.jpg

IMAG0095.jpg

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
that white and gold looks good mate!
as for the bubble i would get one well worth the money...especily in this wind...

·
Registered
686 Posts
if i remember rightly, the white and gold is this year's and i sat enviously staring at it for a good 3 hours and then spent the next week pining for it, refusing to look at my own black and gold bike for a good two days.

i did think that this would be a mechanical overhaul though, Mayoh, with all your threads.

Reactions: MrAndy979

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks andy, just bored of the looks, showing few marks too. n that white one i nearly had an accident when i saw that. i may go back to my old col n ask to borrow the spray booth lol. n mechanically shes fine now white, just needs helicoil but touch wood its been fine since battery charge :S

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
thanks andy, just bored of the looks, showing few marks too. n that white one i nearly had an accident when i saw that. i may go back to my old col n ask to borrow the spray booth lol. n mechanically shes fine now white, just needs helicoil but touch wood its been fine since battery charge :S
lol yea my college has a good spray booth aswell;)

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Wish mine did...
We don't even have any engineering books in the library :p

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
That white one looks like mine!!!

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts