Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY HERE!

This is my second R as I tried to ride my last one shiny side down....
Definitely won't have the same issue this time as there's no shiny side on this scheme!

Few mods I have installed:

LED Sidelights
Brighter main beams
Carbon* yoke protector (Yamaha)
Carbon* tank pad (Yamaha)
Carbon pillion blanking plates

Few ideas for future mods:

Got a Cyborg V2 Alarm system in the post (just a cheap but hopefully effective deterrent
Dual headlight mod
Painting the stock exhaust (going to PS a picture soon to see what it looks like)
HID Kit (still deciding)
Custom decals (My clothing company logo on the boomerangs)
Remove stock decals (I don't like how there is a background block colour that's not the same colour as the paint)
Racing cowl

My gear:

Caberg Duke Helmet (Matt Black)
Temporary gloves whilst I save for RSTs
RST Textile Jacket
RST Tractech EVO Boots (Arrive Monday)

Also got a dummy security camera and ground anchor to install!

PICTURES ATTACHED!
IMG_9958.JPG IMG_9956.JPG IMG_9961.JPG IMG_9962.JPG IMG_9963.JPG IMG_9964.JPG IMG_9965.JPG IMG_9966.JPG IMG_9967.JPG IMG_9968.JPG IMG_9972.JPG IMG_9975.JPG

Apologies if any pictures are blurry and the fingers on the visor hah, quick pics!
No hate on this blog please!!!
*Carbon look

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
FINALLY HERE!

This is my second R as I tried to ride my last one shiny side down....
Definitely won't have the same issue this time as there's no shiny side on this scheme!

Few mods I have installed:

LED Sidelights
Brighter main beams
Carbon* yoke protector (Yamaha)
Carbon* tank pad (Yamaha)
Carbon pillion blanking plates

Few ideas for future mods:

Got a Cyborg V2 Alarm system in the post (just a cheap but hopefully effective deterrent
Dual headlight mod
Painting the stock exhaust (going to PS a picture soon to see what it looks like)
HID Kit (still deciding)
Custom decals (My clothing company logo on the boomerangs)
Remove stock decals (I don't like how there is a background block colour that's not the same colour as the paint)
Racing cowl

My gear:

Caberg Duke Helmet (Matt Black)
Temporary gloves whilst I save for RSTs
RST Textile Jacket
RST Tractech EVO Boots (Arrive Monday)

Also got a dummy security camera and ground anchor to install!

PICTURES ATTACHED!
View attachment 14178 View attachment 14161 View attachment 14163 View attachment 14164 View attachment 14165 View attachment 14166 View attachment 14167 View attachment 14168 View attachment 14169 View attachment 14170 View attachment 14174 View attachment 14177

Apologies if any pictures are blurry and the fingers on the visor hah, quick pics!
No hate on this blog please!!!
*Carbon look
very sexy man :) very nice :)

I have matte black/white striped Shark Vision R Helmet - love matte!!! best hardcore badass scheme u can get and u have the bike to match!

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Lmao why oh why do ppl go for black helmets is beyond me, seeing as its your head most drivers spot before anything else. imo its better to be as bright and eye catching as poss I like my life and I will give myself every chance of keeping it.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Mo_Mo listened to his CBT instructor!

BE SAFE
BE SEEN

xD

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
One day, I shall hunt down each and every person that removes those sexy red decals and murder them.
I wanted them for aaaages on my bike!

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Mo_Mo listened to his CBT instructor!

BE SAFE
BE SEEN

xD
Mo_mo's 33 been on the rd for 16 yrs lorry driver for 10 of them also ive seen quite a few mc crashes over the yrs.....

Oh and I have spades in common sense lol.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not updated this in a while, I'm holding off all mods till I upgrade but did just get the all year biker treatment as a present from my dad so I'll be safe through the winter re: rust and corrosion and this will save me work when it comes to prepping to sell.

I'm going to go out and take some pictures later, weather permitting but here's a couple for now!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Matt grey is best
Not updated this in a while, I'm holding off all mods till I upgrade but did just get the all year biker treatment as a present from my dad so I'll be safe through the winter re: rust and corrosion and this will save me work when it comes to prepping to sell.

I'm going to go out and take some pictures later, weather permitting but here's a couple for now!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
looks immaculate mate

Aye, apart from slight rusting on the discs but obviously that cant be taken off with just anything so when i get paid ill buy some proper disc cleaner, hopefully wont have any issues selling! Cant wait for it to dry up so i can actually enjoy her though!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
there are good days next week to take it out? - I'm planning on an insane country roads ride next week!

I refuse to play with a SV650 and your 848 when ive only got a little R!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I refuse to play with a SV650 and your 848 when ive only got a little R!

you'd be surprised, on the country roads i can only do 120mph or so on the straights and the same max as you give or take a few mph in the tighter bends/corners. So you could probably stick with us the entire time...why not come have a ride up? come to mine for some lunch or we can have some man food out maybe pub it?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts