Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1055 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after suffering on a moped for a year i managed to persuade my parents to let me buy a new bigger bike.
Originally i was looking at honda cbr125's, but i couldnt find any decent ones for the right price, so then i looked at yamaha r125's, but they were a little to expensive for me.
So i settled for the Honda CBF 125.
Originally when i bought it I wanted to MOD the hell out of it, but soon i found there was a distinct lack of modding feasibility for it as no one seems to have changed anything.
So i slowly changed little things:
Wheel tape (6mm on the front and 10mm on the back)
heres a few images:
this is the moped I had :p the little chav ...
bike.png
6mm wheel tape both sides
DSC_0048.JPG
No mirrors (usually have them on but they are scratched to buggery :p)
DSCN0345 - Copy.JPG
Carbon fibre wrap on rear mudguard
DSCN0351.JPG
Carbon look tank pad
DSCN0353.JPG
Just Side image from today (6/3/2012)
different size wheel tape and no L plates...
DSCN0363.JPG
Will Put the different choices for exhausts i have as well as other little things i have done tonight... :)
have a green side light in that i installed today, but obvi havent seen it yet in daylight :p

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Exhausts (images to come):
Ixil
Scorpion
Leo Vince
Devil (my personal fave)
GB MOTO
Termi (pretty sexy too)

I also plan on installing lower fairings, but i want to extend them and take off my center stand... take a look and tell me what you thing... cbf fairing.jpg

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Will be nice with the fairings and exhaust, isit it just me or is the back wheel significantly bigger then the front?

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gweglez said:
Will be nice with the fairings and exhaust, isit it just me or is the back wheel significantly bigger then the front?
Yeah it it :p no idea why, it's kinda. Quirky ;)

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gweglez said:
Well I think they are the same size, but the actual tire is bigger and the wheel is smaller:/

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Scott Murphy said:
If they used same size wheel maybe gap not look so big... Always think those bikes looks like someone has stolen bit of the front end.
Whatcha mean?? To me the front end seems really high, but then the front suspension is really soft...

Also im going to sketch\photoshop the extended bodywork idea, and see what you guys think :)

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Whatcha mean?? To me the front end seems really high, but then the front suspension is really soft...

Also im going to sketch\photoshop the extended bodywork idea, and see what you guys think :)
gap between the fron wheel and rest of the bike seems massive if wheel was bigger may not look so big... but could look silly so i like the idea of lower panels, look forward to see that

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Had my bike on a wicked little run on A3 yesterday could not get passed 82mph but still wicked ride and bike feeling good. Are you coming on the Matlock meet?

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Scott Murphy said:
gap between the fron wheel and rest of the bike seems massive if wheel was bigger may not look so big... but could look silly so i like the idea of lower panels, look forward to see that
Ohh I see what you mean, I had never noticed that... :p
And yeah, will have it online tomorrow I think, possibly tonight ;) depends if I can be bothered to do it :p

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
kostarasthegreat said:
Nice tank pad mate.How much did you buy it and from where?
It's a hrc one, and I got it free at Honda as a complementary thing because they have cocked up loadsa shit :p
Have a look at eBay ;)

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Scott Murphy said:
Had my bike on a wicked little run on A3 yesterday could not get passed 82mph but still wicked ride and bike feeling good. Are you coming on the Matlock meet?
When's this? And where is Matlock :)

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Scott Murphy said:
18th of this month check event section it gonna be a big one... Matlock is in Derbyshire.
That's a long way on my little thing :p we shall see, I may be working from 5 ;)

1 - 20 of 1055 Posts