Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has already been planned, but could do with an actual event :)
Start time is undecided, but should be roughly 10 - 11, allowing us to grab lunch, and start riding at 12.

The days are getting long! so can ride until 8pm, but realistically, for those of us riding a long distance on the Sunday night, we will probably leave at around 6pm.

I will be up for the whole weekend, staying in Nottingham.
If any southerners want to come up, I can highly reccomend the Novotel, as you probably wont find anywhere cheaper! Friendly staff, clean and comfortable. It's £30 a night, and you can easily squeeze 4 people to a room.
You get a huge double bed + a slightly smaller double sofa bed.

With any luck, the weather should brighten up for that weekend!

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
This has already been planned, but could do with an actual event :)
Start time is undecided, but should be roughly 10 - 11, allowing us to grab lunch, and start riding at 12.

The days are getting long! so can ride until 8pm, but realistically, for those of us riding a long distance on the Sunday night, we will probably leave at around 6pm.

I will be up for the whole weekend, staying in Nottingham.
If any southerners want to come up, I can highly reccomend the Novotel, as you probably wont find anywhere cheaper! Friendly staff, clean and comfortable. It's £30 a night, and you can easily squeeze 4 people to a room.
You get a huge double bed + a slightly smaller double sofa bed.

With any luck, the weather should brighten up for that weekend!
I can recommend the sofa bed! it's huge even for me :) unfortunately i wont be able to make it

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MrWhite

And a general bump to anyone else who may be interested?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Im coming :) If MrWhite isn't staying over in notts and would think we will be venturing over to Matlock along with lewis and maybe mike on his derbi.

Reactions: Fisher

·
Registered
762 Posts
I may even clean my bike lol

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'd like to come but its still football season for my lad so later in the year ill be there for next one.
Pfft, what's sky plus for :p

Unless you mean playing?

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was so up for this but as soon as I checked with the Misses, she reminded me that we are all going to see Cirque du Soleil for 14:00hrs! DAYTIME I KNOW!? Can't even meet up and leave nearer the time... so upsetting lol

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was so up for this but as soon as I checked with the Misses, she reminded me that we are all going to see Cirque du Soleil for 14:00hrs! DAYTIME I KNOW!? Can't even meet up and leave nearer the time... so upsetting lol
D:

NOOOOOOO.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Dude send her with a friend/sister/random person from the street/ anyone........

·
Registered
762 Posts
Failing fishers idea my mrs says she will go.....

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 105 Posts