Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Not me- I didn't buy it because it doesn't really look right round...

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
All the lines are quite... round and bulbous.
I just don't get on with the look, should be straight and angry like the Yam!

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
:) same looking for red going to keep this bike as im spending so much on it i dont want to get rid as i wont get monies back

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea iv been looking at pic of my bike and i dont like the rear passenger pegs lol, so im gunna take them off lol

·
Registered
686 Posts
a tidy and the pegs off does really transform the rear end. that tidy doesn't look like it'd be a problem at all. would be worth investing in. after i've got my license, scrubbed up the bike and have taken Benji's kit from him FINALLY.

Reactions: Killachipmunk

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
a tidy and the pegs off does really transform the rear end. that tidy doesn't look like it'd be a problem at all. would be worth investing in. after i've got my license, scrubbed up the bike and have taken Benji's kit from him FINALLY.
malossi 180 kit?! Oh please let me know how it performs? in terms of Acceleration? The pull power? and some info on top end (don't need to give it 100% figure just something you hit with ease on a A road or something?)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i like it! but as u lot said an extra 20 quid i can get a genuine!

·
Registered
686 Posts
malossi 180 kit?! Oh please let me know how it performs? in terms of Acceleration? The pull power? and some info on top end (don't need to give it 100% figure just something you hit with ease on a A road or something?)
as far as i'm aware, there's no real top speed increase but it gives you enough power to be able to play with gearing. as for power or acceleration, he shot off. ask Azz, he's got one on his, too.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
as far as i'm aware, there's no real top speed increase but it gives you enough power to be able to play with gearing. as for power or acceleration, he shot off. ask Azz, he's got one on his, too.
You can increase top speed by increasing the front sprocket by 1 and the extra power from kit is enough to accelerate the higher gear???

·
Registered
686 Posts
yeah but you don't get as big an increase in speed with just a +1 front. -1/-2 rear as well with the +1 front and you should be able to slug it out with a kit and cam.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Have you bought it yet? lol
yeah but you don't get as big an increase in speed with just a +1 front. -1/-2 rear as well with the +1 front and you should be able to slug it out with a kit and cam.
I'll see what the options are when it comes time to do the kit, am going to do it with power cam and power commander with the Leo Vince exhaust and take to dyno place to have tuned properly.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts