Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i though i would start a thread to see if anyone plays any instruments?

i play:
drum kit
snear drum
tenor drum(the scottish one)
bugle
a little bit of trumpet
and a little bit of bass guitar

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Have tried to play guitar with severe failures lol I do own a ukulele with a strum a little tune here and there. Would love to take piano lessons and still may do at some point. Lots of musician friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have tried to play guitar with severe failures lol I do own a ukulele with a strum a little tune here and there. Would love to take piano lessons and still may do at some point. Lots of musician friends.

lol piano sound well good when played right!

iv always wanted to learn saxophone!

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
I love most instruments to be honest but piano and guitar are my favourite and mostly classical music with said instruments especially piano. My friend plays self taught piano and is fantastic at classical music.

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
I can play keyboard a little bit, started learning guitar but couldn't get the coordination.
What I am quite good at is vocals.
I'd love to play bass though. That's my style.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can play keyboard a little bit, started learning guitar but couldn't get the coordination.
What I am quite good at is vocals.
I'd love to play bass though. That's my style.
hahah i wouldnt take u as a singer killa lol! good on ya!
yea i like bass aswell i can play simple stuff but thats about it

·
Registered
686 Posts
i love my bass guitar!! i'm alright technically at singing but it sounds awful - i know how to do it but i can't do it well. i enjoy playing the guitar and me and my sister have 9 in the house now i think (before you ask, i don't throw old ones out) but my favourite instrument is the drum kit. i don't care whether it's an electric, a show kit or a desk, i love it. :D

Reactions: Killachipmunk

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Bass and vocals :) want to give piano and drums a good old go tho!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Nothing at all, my ears are rubbish. Went and tried a bass guitar couldn't pick out the difference between any of the strings, so no way I could tune it. Really don't listen to much music.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts