Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is their anyone of too Silverstone this year? Me an a mate of mine are off their for the weekend while it is on, just wondering is their anyone else going down for the weekend.. Wether we will remember any of it is another matter am pretty sure there will be plenty of bars/pubs close by lol

·
Registered
820 Posts
Is their anyone of too Silverstone this year? Me an a mate of mine are off their for the weekend while it is on, just wondering is their anyone else going down for the weekend.. Wether we will remember any of it is another matter am pretty sure there will be plenty of bars/pubs close by lol
Think ill be doing BSB or WSB this year with my dad... MotoGP is quite abit more ticket price wise and abit of a trek ...

·
Registered
820 Posts
Cool, yeah is a fairly pricey ticket just hope it'll be a good experience. Not too fussed about the journey going too make are way there on the twisties so should keep us occupied.
Good plan! Bet it will be class, my brother and dad went a couple of years back.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome, yeah we have booked seats were at Village A stand.. Looks a pretty good view from there.. Time can't come quick enough now lol.. An yeah sounds a good plan just hope the weather is on our side on the way down their.

·
Premium Member
15,996 Posts
Not something I'd do at my age with my family really, but one day, if I have a family of my own it will be a yearly tradition to make it to any and all motorcycle shows/races/events, including the TT.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I'm planning on going this year, too!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds epic guys, am hoping to go too the TT next year an make the most of it :-D. Just going to make the most of the GP this year, lets just hope i don't get meself into too much of a state you just never know what would happen lmao

G

·
I will be at MotoGP this year, In the comfort of my nice warm living room, with a drink :D.

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing a race but watching it on TV / PC is better IMO as you can see more etc.

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
I will be at MotoGP this year, In the comfort of my nice warm living room, with a drink :D.

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing a race but watching it on TV / PC is better IMO as you can see more etc.
Have to agree there but going tt just to tick it off the list bit like bsb I really enjoyed last season

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
BSB makes for a better watch, seems more action packed.
having only got into biking last yr and trying to watch as much as possible i found watching lowes and shakey was so much more fun than watching motogp just seemed more intense to me :) so will be deffo following bsb again this yr :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.