Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Il throw in some pics of how the bike sits now. i want to do some cosmetic mods.
Thing's ive decided to do:
Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust
Peeling the 125 ''eye'' patch off.

Im kinda unsure about either i should get white rim tape. Ive also been dreaming about painting the silver fairings on the bike black to get an all black bike and then maybe putting some nice green monser stickers and green rim tape. Any other suggetions on what would look good?

Attachments

Reactions: sscutts

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Personally I really like the red tape on the black rims!

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Nice looking bike... I have all black bike with no stickers on so I guess I am biased but I like black. I will be buying an Akra exhaust soon too. I think it is important to have a look around and choose cosmetic mods as you want the bike to look the way you want it not what other people like. Have fun whatever you decide and keep us posted, always good to see different ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
really nice that! I got that screen too and the red rim tape :) i think white would suit yours better, it looks nice the way it is a carbon akra would look lovely.

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Headlight covers?

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
mirrors,spray some parts, new exhaust, brake lines, new levers, custom decals, led lightening, wrapping, coloured bolts, changing footpegs etc list can go on

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
557335_339103666138776_105047239544421_886953_660377181_n.jpg

guys anyone know which tail tidy this is? also whetere those indicators are road legal, they look very hidden :/ this kit with the pillions removed and a baby number plate would set off the rear of the bike :)

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
mozz said:
guys anyone know which tail tidy this is? also whetere those indicators are road legal, they look very hidden :/ this kit with the pillions removed and a baby number plate would set off the rear of the bike :)
That's smart :)

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Yeah it's Ermax- Same as any of their bits for our bike though, it's a bit of an odd shape and doesn't fit in too well.

Didn't someone have a go at making this setup with their standard tail? MrWhite do you remember that?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That tail tidy looks quite sharp, im happy with my R&G tail tidy altough the blinkers ''stick'' out a bit. The R&G is actually illegal here in norway because there is no red reflex in the tail.
I headed out and pealed off the r125 eyepatch and installed some white LED sidelights. Looks sharper right away. Here's a pic. Just to the left of the right blinker you can see a bit of the only sticker left on my bike. Thats a Hardstyle.com sticker wich is staying on! :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Definitely looks better without that sticker.

I like the idea of calling it the eyepatch sticker too, I'm gonna start using that :p

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Haha its my lack of english words, so i just called it eyepatch :p

Reactions: Killachipmunk

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
To be honest, I have no idea what I would have called it either, haha!
Well congrats, you came up with an awesome name for it :D

·
Registered
686 Posts
i added a Monster sticker there and called it an eyebrow. :D

yes, i remember someone sawing the standard tidy into pieces and welding it back together so that it was shorter. it didn't look too bad.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i added a Monster sticker there and called it an eyebrow. :D

yes, i remember someone sawing the standard tidy into pieces and welding it back together so that it was shorter. it didn't look too bad.
Where did ya order the monster sticker? im looking into ordering a pair of high quality stickers, but the 1 punds ebay stickers get me a bit worried

1 - 20 of 31 Posts