Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys :)

I'm Ben, I'm 20 and I'm from sunny/cloudy (delete as appropriate) Hertfordshire :)

Not currently a bike owner, but come from a family of previous owners and girlfriends dad rides an old GT750 and a Fireblade :)

Currently looking at getting myself a YZF-R125. I need a full size bike as I'm 6ft 2 so got long legs lol

Just started my new job as a Team Leader for a well known Supermarket so over the next couple of months will be putting money back towards full leathers, alarm and bike :)

Anyway, enough of me! I'm off to have a browse of the forum.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Welcome mate... This forum will help you in getting ready to buy your bike and plenty of very helpful members to answer any questions you may have...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate :)

This is definately one of the better forums I've looked on so will be hanging around here :) Found plenty of useful information and some lovely looking bikes belonging to members too!!

Are there many users in the Herts area?

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Welcome! Have a look around and if you need help dont hesitate to ask anyone for help. Look at peoples blog and admire the lovely looking bikes we have :)

Once you get your bike try come to some meets with us :)

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Official meets happen.... every couple months, maybe once a quarter.
BUT, we have regular local meets every month at least, depending on the area that you live.

However, every week or so certain members will meet up with each other!
You will soon get to know the members on here, and no doubt will find someone nearby who would be willing for a ride whenever!

Best bet, is just to suggest something, and see who is up for coming along. That is how most of them happen :)

With the summer on it's way, we will hopefully start seeing more and more meets shortly, but in the meanwhile, the next big meet will the the peak district (18th march?).
Check the calendar, as all planned meets are there! (even if some of them may be a bit short notice!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts