Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml

Review:
DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS
Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)

-------------------

I am now choking on my tongue. Thanks for sharing!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Followed by:

Veet is just toxic and it really should be banned. I've reverted to shaving 'down there' and will look into the body shaver when I can.

Aside from the understandable guffaws of laughter about poor Andrew's predicament, might I point out that you need medical treatment when this occurs. I found that it made my armpits quite sore/dry/ itchy. When I got some on my "tackle", I hobbled down to the surgery and the doctor prescribed a fairly strong creme that cleared up the "weepy bollocks syndrome" in a few days. If you happen to get scalded boy bits with it, take yourself off the the GP pronto. My more general advice is never use this stuff!

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
"Andrew, we've all been there.. I suffered third degree testicular burns, felt like I was squatting over a furnace for a week. But at least it works.. by removing the skin from your balls, thus the hair follicles."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts