Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pro thieves will use hydraulics... They would not cut through my chain with those croppers...
they have to take my car 1st to get 2 my bike and 3chain and disc lock and alarm

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
they have to take my car 1st to get 2 my bike and 3chain and disc lock and alarm
Yeah i don't wanna take any risk, i have an anchor which i concreted into the ground with an Abus £200 chain on rear through anchor and a £170 Abus disc lock on front. Even thought about putting a smaller anchor on front so can chain front to ground too but maybe too much but you never know. If mine is like fortress there is a guy 2 doors down who parks his CBR600 on the pavement with cheap lock so they prob go there first.

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah i don't wanna take any risk, i have an anchor which i concreted into the ground with an Abus £200 chain on rear through anchor and a £170 Abus disc lock on front. Even thought about putting a smaller anchor on front so can chain front to ground too but maybe too much but you never know. If mine is like fortress there is a guy 2 doors down who parks his CBR600 on the pavement with cheap lock so they prob go there first.
true

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Aint no thief gonna take my bike:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Yeah I really want a series 4 just ain't got £260 to spare

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
No matter how strong or big your lock is. If its not tied to a secure object a few men in a white van will give your bike a friendly vist!!!!

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
the other day you mean? man that's alot of dosh

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gweglez said:
the other day you mean? man that's alot of dosh
Yea the other day
Not so much the dosh he learn the hard way someone take is bike cut the chain he had

1 - 13 of 13 Posts