Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
Oh, that isn't the mini roundabout I was thinking of...

The stretch of road in front of ace, and the mini roundabout at the top of it should still be fine :p

That camera wont be there for long though I reckon ;)
Failing that, people will just remove their plates.

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
nice fine but that aint going to stop them from speeding wheelie burn out

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
That isn't a stunt roundabout... it's just one that people like to get their knee down on....
It's not actually AT Ace Cafe, rather just down the road from it.

I am not actually sure where...

·
Premium Member
5,218 Posts
its on the straight people go mad going up and down...
No it isn't that looks like a completely different roundabout :S

·
Administrator
10,703 Posts
I cannot remember thats roundabout

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

·
Registered
686 Posts
there's a time and a place. outside Ace Cafe is neither of those.

Reactions: Scott Murphy

·
Registered
712 Posts
People wonder why bike nights and meets get so heavily policed we provide them rich pickings with people playing on roundabouts, wheelying past the place, and then the inevitable accidents making it easy for them to get authorization for a heavier presence.

Please note I'm not painting myself as a saint, I like to screw it on it's one of the pleasures of motorcycling, I'm tending to avoid bike nights and meets as it is becoming increasingly the case they are more an excuse for someone to chuck there pride and joy in the name of ego massage, or to pick some points up on a road that other times is so rarely policed you can actually enjoy it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
What he said^^^^^^
Pretty much why I'm not bothered about going on ride's out. Happy to meet up & have a burger/coffee etc but riding in a group just encourages the muppet within to make an appearance.

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Codemonkey said:
What he said^^^^^^
Pretty much why I'm not bothered about going on ride's out. Happy to meet up & have a burger/coffee etc but riding in a group just encourages the muppet within to make an appearance.
True that. Tis a shame.
That said, I think everyone should make the effor to come to the isle of white meet. :)

·
Registered
686 Posts
my riding changes depending who i'm with. if i'm not with Pete then i feel more on edge about the fact that there are people together on motorbikes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts