Yamaha YZF R125 Forum and Owners Club: Friendly bike community for all. 2013 Yamaha Yzf R125 50th Anniversary Edition White And Red Racing Colours - £2,100 | R125 Forum
Change
  1. BOTM Winner
    Congratulations grayej! You are the winner of November's BOTM competition!

Please visit the BOTM section to see more entries, or to enter this month.

Click here to enter!

2013 Yamaha Yzf R125 50th Anniversary Edition White And Red Racing Colours - £2,100

Discussion in 'Wanted / For Sale' started by Zubair Osman, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Zubair Osman

Zubair Osman Member

Current Bike (Optional):
    Yamaha YZF R-125
    License Currently Held:
    UK Provisional (CBT)
    50th Anniversary Special Edition Yamaha YZF R-125.
    17 months old. Bought brand new. One owner.
    This is a limited edition Anniversary Edition bike. It was one of the very last that were around brand new and these models are no longer available.
    It is the racing colours red and white.
    Has only been seen by Yamaha dealer where it was purchased.
    This was my second bike of the type so I was an experienced rider before hand.

The bike has had its first service. However, the second service is now due (this is roughly £100).

I had an accident with this bike, as you can see from the pictures included it is only scrapes. I slipped on some gravel, there were no other vehicles involved neither did the bike collide with anything else.

[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    Other than that the bike runs well and I have had no other issues with this bike (no other accidents, falls, bumps etc...).
    The bike has been taxed until 31 July 2015. It is new and will not need an MOT till next year.

2600 miles.

Includes tools included with new bike.

Bike sold as seen. NEAREST CASH OFFER CONSIDERED.
    Includes free heavy duty bike chain (worth £50).

Bike is in South London and will need to be picked up. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

WHITE AND RED (racing colours), 1 owner, Full service history, 2 keys, Electric start.

Attached Files:

2. R125Forum.com Advertisement

3. Zubair Osman

Zubair Osman Member

Current Bike (Optional):
    Yamaha YZF R-125
    License Currently Held:
    UK Provisional (CBT)
    Thanks Brodie.. top man!