Yamaha YZF R125 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok not long till the BSB season starts!!!! hopefully be at brands this weekend! not got round to booking tickets so be a bit more expensive on the gate!! if not making this one i will be at Thruxton for sure maybe with Tom Bark

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Scott Murphy said:
Ok not long till the BSB season starts!!!! hopefully be at brands this weekend! not got round to booking tickets so be a bit more expensive on the gate!! if not making this one i will be at Thruxton for sure maybe with Tom Bark
I'm going each day to thruxton, may pop up to brans on the Friday too :)
Can't wait :)

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Tom Bark said:
Ohh yeah race day is Monday!! I may be able to go then man :) we shall see :)
But if you come to thruxton i shall meet ya somewhere between you and me then we can ride back down to thruxton, I think fisher is coming too, he wants a new leather jacket :p

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
But if you come to thruxton i shall meet ya somewhere between you and me then we can ride back down to thruxton, I think fisher is coming too, he wants a new leather jacket :p
Yeah i want a new jacket too and been thinking leather for the summer... yeah i'm down for whatever for Thruxton can come meet you somewhere.

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Scott Murphy said:
Yeah i want a new jacket too and been thinking leather for the summer... yeah i'm down for whatever for Thruxton can come meet you somewhere.
Get a breathable one :p mine is boiling in the summer :/ I'm looking for another jacket. OR some textiles :)
And boots!!

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Get a breathable one :p mine is boiling in the summer :hmm: I'm looking for another jacket. OR some textiles :)
And boots!!
I think i need to spend more money this time on a jacket... i bought an RST Tractech jacket in the textile as you saw at ace, only cost me about 120-130ish and after 6 months of using it it is really falling apart around the zip and pockets! was going to look at same brand but in the leather range this time, does anyone know if the textile sizing will be the same as the leather... My textile is a small so should i order/buy a small in leather if branding is the same.

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Scott Murphy said:
I think i need to spend more money this time on a jacket... i bought an RST Tractech jacket in the textile as you saw at ace, only cost me about 120-130ish and after 6 months of using it it is really falling apart around the zip and pockets! was going to look at same brand but in the leather range this time, does anyone know if the textile sizing will be the same as the leather... My textile is a small so should i order/buy a small in leather if branding is the same.
Try some sizes on at thruxton so you have a rough guide... Is your jacket the same as fishers?? Because he has come off 3-4 times in it and you can't tell?? It still looks mint?
My jacket is falling to bits to man :/

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Try some sizes on at thruxton so you have a rough guide... Is your jacket the same as fishers?? Because he has come off 3-4 times in it and you can't tell?? It still looks mint?
My jacket is falling to bits to man :hmm:
Not sure i think fishers maybe more expensive than mine... the jacket itself is perfect but has come apart around zip and got holes in the pockets now!

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
Scott Murphy said:
Not sure i think fishers maybe more expensive than mine... the jacket itself is perfect but has come apart around zip and got holes in the pockets now!
Ahh fair enough, same thing with me and the zips :/ ahh well :p
Just got unlimited Internet on my phone so I can use the sat nav app, so no guessing the way to ace again ;)

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ahh fair enough, same thing with me and the zips :hmm: ahh well :p
Just got unlimited Internet on my phone so I can use the sat nav app, so no guessing the way to ace again ;)
do you have a way of charging your phone as you may not be able to navigate back home again? lol

·
Registered
686 Posts
got to feel bad for Sam Lowes after leading for much of the WSS race and then sucking out in 5th. Benuji, do you know him, the Lincolnshire electrician? you seem to know a lot of people.

Reactions: Tom Bark
1 - 20 of 28 Posts